IIM Nagpur offers an Executive MBA program with the following admission details:
A candidate should have any one of the following educational qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates having professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA/CS (with at least 50 percent aggregate marks) can also apply.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification should be:
- From any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or,
- Recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of India or,
- Possess an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE or Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Applications Open: 3rd week of August.
Interaction Session with IIM Nagpur Team: 3rd week of August and Last week of October.
Last Date to Apply: September 25th.
IIMNAT (IIM Nagpur Admission Test): 3rd Week of October.
The admission details for M.Tech. programs at Presidency University, School of Computer Science Engineering in Bangalore for the 2023-2024 academic year:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Engineering [B.E / B.Tech] in the relevant field.
- 50% marks in aggregate for general candidates, 45% for SC/ST and other Reserved Category.
- Qualification in a National level, State level, or Presidency University entrance examination like PGCET or GATE.
- Applications are reviewed for eligibility, academic performance, and other suitability factors.
- The admissions committee responds within 15 working days of receiving the application.
- Registration fee to be paid
Spot admissions are currently open for B.Tech. programmes at Chinmaya Vishwa Vidyapeeth, Deemed to be University.
- Programs: B.Tech. Computer Science and B.Tech. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Location: Classes will be held at CVV’s facility at Onakkoor, Ernakulam.
- Application Deadline: Admissions close on September 30, 2023.
- Expected Admission Offer: Within 48 hours of applying.
- Click here to Apply
IIM offers admission to its postgraduate management programs through the Common Admission Test (CAT).
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PwD) from a recognized university or institution.
- Candidates in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree can also apply, but they must provide a completion certificate from their university.
- Candidates with a professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA/FIAI) are eligible.
- The percentage calculation varies by category (45% for SC/ST/PwD, 50% for General, EWS, and NC-OBC).
Registration Deadline: September 20, 2023.
CAT Exam Date: November 26, 2023.
North eastern hill university invites application for admissions to the various courses of study for the academic sessions 2023-2024.
Deadline: 31 August 2023.
The first round of application forms at Amity University for the 2023 session is now open for all undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. Interested students can apply online at the Amity University Noida portal for courses such as BTech, BBA, MBA, MTech, BBA LLB, B.Design, MHM, and so on.
Deadline: 15 August 2023
MBA for Executives Programme is IIM Calcutta’s One Year Full Time Residential Programme meant for Executives with more than five years of professional experience. IIM Calcutta is the first management institute in the country to be Triple Crowned – to be accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS, i.e., accredited by all the three major accreditation agencies in the world for management education.
Deadline: 17 August 2023.
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers loads of options for students at the doctoral degree level. It provides specialized programs such as a Ph.D. in Social Work, Ph.D. in Rural Development, Ph.D. in Home Science, Ph.D. in Hindi, Ph.D. in Child Development, Ph.D. in Vocational Education and Training, Ph.D. in French, Ph.D. in Nursing, Ph.D. in Tourism and Hospitality Service Management, Ph.D. in Development Studies, Ph.D. in Management, and so on.
Deadline: 25 December 2023.
The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh is committed to provide an outstanding environment for excellence in Research and Development. This program encourages the student to work independently and also to be able to identify, analyze and solve basic and applied research problems effectively and creatively.
Deadline : 29 July 2023
GLS University is committed to provide a seamless experience for admissions to its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Deadline: June 14, 2023
Applications are invited for admission to Ph. D. programs in Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Commerce & Management, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Education, Economics, English, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, etc.
Deadline: 15 July 2023
Shiv Nadar University Chennai aims to attract the most creative and talented minds from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences, with a keen interest to pursue excellence in interdisciplinary research. The University provides exciting opportunities to obtain a Ph.D. degree.
Deadline 23 June 2023
Karnavati University offers doctoral programme (Ph.D.) which is designed as per global standards. The University promotes innovation and excellence in educational research and development. The university provides ample opportunities to support and develop research inclination among students, subject supervisors and research scholars.
Deadline: 30 June 2023
The online applications are invited for admission in Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme for the session 2023-24 (August session) for the regular PhD positions at Indian Institute of Technology Jammu.
1. A Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree by Research in Engineering /Technology along with a good academic record.
2. Master’s degree in Science (with a good academic record) and a valid GATE / UGC-CSIR NET (JRF or LS) /GPAT/ NBHM/ ICMR (JS) / ICAR (JS) or equivalent qualification in the relevant area tenable for the year of registration.
Start date of the application: 24 April 2023.
End date of the application: 15 May 2023
Sikkim University Gangtok invites applications for admission to PhD programmes for the academic session 2023-24.
A candidate with 2 yrs master’s degree in relevant / allied subjects or M.Phil degree with at least 55% marks / equivalent grade for General and 50% marks / equivalent grade for SC, ST and OBC (Central List)/DA/EWS or equivalent examination from a foreign educational institute accredited by approved agency in its home country are eligible to apply for Ph.D programme.
Last Date for Submission of online applications: 27 May 2023
GNA University Invites applications for the Ph.D. Program in the following streams/specializations for July 2023 Batch.
- Candidates who have completed a master’s degree programme after a bachelor’s degree programme or qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree.
- Candidates who have completed the M.Phil. Programme with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
Last date of Receipt of Applications: 31st May, 2023
The University of Hyderabad offers various Integrated PG, PG and PhD courses in various disciplines. Admission to all the PhD Programs will be done based on the performance in the Written Test and Interview.
Release of admission announcement: 27 April 2023
Commencement of online submission: 01 May 2023
Last Date for submitting the Online Application: 25 May 2023
International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) invites applications for MS (Research) & PhD Admission for the academic year 2023-24 (Term 1) starting in August 2023.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria: Applicants to the Doctor of Philosophy program should hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent), as well as have a good academic and, where applicable, technical track record.
Last date for online application submission: 19-05-2023